Digital Data Analyst
Want free training while working and being paid to learn? Want to break into the Marketing Technology world, but seem unable to get your chance? We are willing to give you that chance! Spectrum is hiring an analytical individual with a high attention to detail and a strong desire to learn who we can train to be a Digital Data Analyst.
- Assist in the monthly digital customer web engagement reporting via Adobe Analytics.
- Deploy, Test and Validate tag functioning and perform periodic audits to identify any broken tags / issues due to content changes. Setup proactive alerts and monitor them when they trigger to monitor any breakage.
- Maintain and build upon a documentation archive to ensure we continually track existing tagging and update in accordance with change.
- Analyze website and mobile app data on traffic sources and patterns. Provide insight on data trends and anomalies, making recommendations where appropriate to improve performance.
- Monitor Adobe, Google Analytics system to ensure proper performance and data integrity; identifies issues and works closely with the technical support, vendor team to provide appropriate solutions.
- Provides input into domain tagging analytics budget, including defining end to end tagging for paid media search campaigns and other campaigns.
- Experience in analyzing, tagging digital web properties and apps with analytics like Adobe, Google and tag managers.
- Some understanding of sources of digital analytics data – Adobe Preferred
- Familiarity with Tag Managers – Adobe, Google, Tealium
- Ability to create and manage reports and Dashboards
- Ability to test and validate tags
- Digital campaign analysis
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter, CV, transcripts and your salary expectations. Do it different and get started with our career program. We look forward to meeting you!