Do you enjoy identifying and interpreting business challenges? Would you like to learn how to develop technical solutions to business problems? If so, we should speak.
As a Business Analyst apprentice, you will learn to understand where businesses are succeeding or struggling and what they can do to improve. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter, intellectually curious, learn quickly and be adaptive. Through our paid apprenticeship you will gain the ability to explain complex metrics and business challenges in plain language and present key findings recommendations.
What will you be doing?
- Produce insightful business cases with clear assumptions, helping management answer questions and make trade-off decisions to achieve objectives
- Optimize the profitability of the business by making recommendation strategies
- Support the implementation and ongoing integrity of strategies and decision rules within appropriate systems
- Analysis and presentation of key data to drive cost reductions or identify inefficiencies
- Collaboration with other business units across ensuring cohesion and proper guidelines being followed
- Recently graduated from a post-secondary education in a science or mathematics discipline
- Strong organization skills and flexibility when managing multiple priorities
- Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
We understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know in your application cover letter. Candidates must be eligible to legally work without sponsorship now or in the future.
Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter, CV, transcripts and your salary expectations. Do it different and get started with our career program. We look forward to meeting you!