Do you enjoy diving into business data and finding trends? Would you like to learn how to identify key factors to help move companies forward? If so, we should speak.
As a Data Analyst/Scientist, you will work, earn, and learn within a data driven environment and data team. Through our paid and on the job training you will learn to leverage customer and business data to deliver business modeling, dashboards, reports and recommendations that drive optimal customer and business outcomes.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and enhance daily/weekly/monthly channel reporting
- Manage, prioritize, and respond to ad-hoc request
- Manipulate and compile large data sets into comprehensive key indicating reports and dashboard
- Analysis and presentation of key data and findings
- Leveraging statistical approaches (A/B testing, time series analysis) against multiple sources
- Recently graduated from a Post-secondary education in a science or mathematics discipline
- Some knowledge in programming and/or database programs (e.g. SAS, SQL, MS Access, R, Python) and analytics software such as Tableau, Excel
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience in delivering high quality and accurate work with the ability to multitask and shift priorities
- Proven track record of leadership and excellence in academic and extracurricular activities
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Positive attitude with willingness to perform beyond what is being asked
We understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know in your application cover letter. Candidates must be eligible to legally work without sponsorship now or in the future.
Or send us an email at email@example.com and include a cover letter, CV, transcripts and your salary expectations. Do it different and get started with our career program. We look forward to meeting you!