Do you enjoy diving into business data and finding trends? Would you like to learn how to identify key factors to help move companies forward? If so, we should speak.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of related analytical experience required
- Ability to apply knowledge of multiple technical business systems enterprise wide.
- Comprehend key industry financial/ operational metrics.
- Able to respond to urgent/timely requests and produce routine and ad hoc information in a rapid and dynamic turnaround climate.
- Demonstrated data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of excel, solid knowledge of SQL, able to work with, integrate and evaluate large and complex data sets.
- Comfortable turning raw data into meaningful information.
- Ability to summarize complex business concepts into written & oral communications using PowerPoint and other data presentation tools.
- Polished, well-spoken, and a collaborative person with a high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Intellectually curious.
We understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know in your application cover letter. Candidates must be eligible to legally work without sponsorship now or in the future.