Our Security Data Analyst will gain in-depth knowledge and become an expert enterprise security business data. Spectrum will help you build upon your ability to analyze large data sets from multiple sources utilizing Excel pivot tables, regression analysis, macros, and algorithms. You will learn to turn data into actionable intelligence. Based on your analysis, findings, and reporting you will make recommendations to leadership.
You will define, monitor, automate, and report key operational and risk-related controls related to corporate security requirements. You will identify non value-added processes and propose opportunities to eliminate, automate, or radically redesign (the processes) for optimal effectiveness.
You will participate in customer/business facing engagements to ensure needs and requirements are understood by the technology. After gaining the lay of the land, we look to you to be an advocate for risk and security processes both internally and with external business units. You are encouraged to take every opportunity to teach and set expectations and influence as requirements are finalized.
• Analyze large sets of data to identify root causes and suggest solutions
• Demonstrate ability to adjust priorities and adapt approach to changes in environment
• Demonstrate ability to follow through on multiple tasks or issues
• Take immediate action when confronted with a problem or when made aware of a situation
• When proposing solutions works with supervision to evaluate options by considering the implications, risks, feasibility, and consequences.
• Demonstrate ability to appropriately involve others in decisions and plans that affect them
• Share own thoughts, perspective, and rationale so that others understand positions and policies
• Display sound judgement and can balance working effectively in a team with the ability to work autonomously when needed
• Take initiative and begins to facilitate dialogue
• Able to elicit information from others through effective communication; summarize others‘ point of view