We are looking for an individual with positive and can-do attitude eager to learn. If you possess the right attitude and aptitude, through our paid apprenticeship, we will turn you into a cyber security professional. This is your opportunity to focus on IT Security Operations and become a technical security leader.
As a Security Analyst, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of various enterprise security functions. You will work closely and collaboratively with a team of security experts within infrastructure, network and application areas.
What will you be doing?
- Proactively search for threats and vulnerabilities within infrastructure, network, and application environments
- Review and analyze security, network, and system events, log files, alerts, reports, etc.
- Create incident tickets and manage threats until resolved
- Coordinate escalations and collaborate with internal technology teams to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Perform system maintenance and maintain current documentation
- Provide resolution plans for system and network issues
- Report common and repeat problems (trend analysis) to management and propose process and technical improvements