Is technological curiosity in your DNA? Have you created web or mobile apps and want to take the plunge into Software Engineering? If so, then we want to talk to you.
We are looking for people who want to start a journey toward being a Software Developer. Leveraging our paid apprenticeship, you will learn, earn and work with talented fun-loving engineers. As part of fast-paced, highly collaborative, and agile teams, you’ll work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects.
What will you be doing?
- Produce software, applications or features following Design and User Stories/Specifications
- Development of new programs, analyzing current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a high-quality, scalable application
- Enhance and maintain existing software systems
- Translate complex problems to detailed incremental tasks
- Resolve bugs identified through internal testing and other feedback
- Optimization, resource utilization, performance tuning, scalability
- Planning and participating in solution reviews, code reviews and documentation reviews
- Recent post-secondary graduate preferably in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar
- Exposure to one of the following programming languages: Java, C/C++, Python
- Strong engineering and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to expand your programming/engineering skill set
- Problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
- Flexible, eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
We understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know in your application cover letter. Candidates must be eligible to legally work without sponsorship now or in the future.
Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter, CV, transcripts and your salary expectations. Do it different and get started with our career program. We look forward to meeting you!