We are looking for people who want to start a journey toward being a Software Developer. Leveraging our paid apprenticeship, you will learn, earn and work with talented fun-loving engineers. As part of fast-paced, highly collaborative, and agile teams, you’ll work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects.
What will you be doing?
- Produce software, applications or features following Design and User Stories/Specifications
- Development of new programs, analyzing current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a high-quality, scalable application
- Enhance and maintain existing software systems
- Translate complex problems to detailed incremental tasks
- Resolve bugs identified through internal testing and other feedback
- Optimization, resource utilization, performance tuning, scalability
- Planning and participating in solution reviews, code reviews and documentation reviews