Computer Support Specialist
Want to break into the software world and not sure where to start? Are you a natural problem solver? Like to help people? If this resonates, let’s connect.
We will train you in the fundamentals of various hardware, operating system, and application support. You will utilize that knowledge to respond to a wide variety of user and or customer issues in support of the business. You will also learn to provide a client-centered approach to support according to established policy, practices and standards.
What will you be doing?
- Provide phone-based Help Desk or Technical Application Support services to internal and external clients in a call center environment
- Respond to 1st level support calls and providing accurate responses via calls, email, and remote screen sharing support
- Open, escalate as necessary, track, resolve, and close tickets
- Participate in the maintenance of a knowledge base of issues and solutions
- Interface with end users on support issues in a professional manner and respond to user demands within specified service level agreement
- Assist colleagues as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of computers, networking, programming, system support
- Basic knowledge of SQL and/or general databases a plus
- Knowledge of desktop/laptop/server operation
- Knowledge of general productivity application (i.e. MS Office, Adobe Reader/Writer)
- Strong orientation toward helping other
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, be self-motivated, be adaptable to change
- Able to work with a flexible schedule or rotational shifts
We understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know in your application cover letter. Candidates must be eligible to legally work without sponsorship now or in the future.
Or send us an email at email@example.com and include a cover letter, CV, transcripts and your salary expectations. Do it different and get started with our career program. We look forward to meeting you!