Are you passionate about creating a compelling online experience that impacts millions of users? If so, let’s talk!
We are looking for a UI/IX designer to work within a UI/UX design team responsible for designing highly functional and visually appealing sites, mobile apps, and internal tools. The ideal candidate is obsessed with delivering the highest quality digital experience. Above all, you should thrive in a highly collaborative and iterative environment. We will leverage that passion and, through our paid apprenticeship program, develop and hone your skills. In addition, you will learn to pitch and justify your ideas while professionally responding to feedback.
What will you be doing?
- Interact with customers, clients, focus groups, and internal stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional teams and developers to understand requirements and help define the best possible experience, while supporting business objectives.
- Learn to interpret creative briefs and translate them into quality wireframes and prototypes that meet business requirements while considering technical constraints.
- Design user interface elements that provide an interactive, informative and engaging experience for our customers.
- Assist with development and execution of usability test plans and create interactive prototypes (as required).
- Participate in stakeholder reviews, and user testing, and business acceptance testing to ensure seamless end to end online experience.
- Recent post-secondary graduate in the design field or education in UX/UI design
- Some knowledge in design tools is an asset like Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure and InVision.
- Some experience creating, contributing to and working with Design Systems
- Experience participating in focus groups, user testing, and measuring usability is a plus
- Analytical thinker with sound knowledge of user-centered design, information architecture, responsive design and interactive design best practices.
- Able to provide a portfolio that demonstrates your expertise, problem-solving skills, and talent
- Customer-focused team player, with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new tools and methodologies as required.
- Believes in developing communication skills and keen attention to details.
We understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know in your application cover letter. Candidates must be eligible to legally work without sponsorship now or in the future.
Or send us an email at email@example.com and include a cover letter, CV, transcripts and your salary expectations. Do it different and get started with our career program. We look forward to meeting you!