We are looking for a UI/IX designer to work within a UI/UX design team responsible for designing highly functional and visually appealing sites, mobile apps, and internal tools. The ideal candidate is obsessed with delivering the highest quality digital experience. Above all, you should thrive in a highly collaborative and iterative environment. We will leverage that passion and, through our paid apprenticeship program, develop and hone your skills. In addition, you will learn to pitch and justify your ideas while professionally responding to feedback.
What will you be doing?
- Interact with customers, clients, focus groups, and internal stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional teams and developers to understand requirements and help define the best possible experience, while supporting business objectives.
- Learn to interpret creative briefs and translate them into quality wireframes and prototypes that meet business requirements while considering technical constraints.
- Design user interface elements that provide an interactive, informative and engaging experience for our customers.
- Assist with development and execution of usability test plans and create interactive prototypes (as required).
- Participate in stakeholder reviews, and user testing, and business acceptance testing to ensure seamless end to end online experience.