Do you have a keen interest in expanding or learning how Front-End web and mobile apps are created? Let’s connect!
We’re looking for a Front-End Developer to work in a web team to bring ideas to life. Through our paid apprentice program, you will expand on existing skills, develop new ones, and have the chance to practice it all on the job. You should be detail oriented, a natural problem solver, and able to manage multiple simultaneous projects. You should be extremely passionate about what you do and what you build. As an innovator, we are looking for someone who will work hard to be the best and is as passionate about their work as we are about ours.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate effectively with development team to create a strong, user friendly product
- Develop user interface components which are robust and easy to maintain
- Work closely with Clients, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Architects to develop effective, high-quality enterprise software solutions
- Understand and apply a variety of project life-cycles, methods, and software development techniques
- Design, code, test and implement application software that is delivered on time and within budget, using sound software development practices and secure coding requirements;
- Understand and adhere to policies and procedures such as change management, project governance, configuration management, and release management
- Aid in the diagnosis, correction, and prevention of service outages, defects, and other production or operational issues
- Recent post-secondary graduate in computer science or information technology
- Working knowledge of web and mobile applications
- Some experience creating wireframes
- Willingness to work collaboratively with a development team.
- Able to demonstrate technical, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Some demonstratable technical experience in:
- Perl, Python or PHP
- REST API
- Distributed version control
- Linux (CentOS a plus)
- Apache, Nginx
- Agile / Scrum process
We understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know in your application cover letter. Candidates must be eligible to legally work without sponsorship now or in the future.
Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter, CV, transcripts and your salary expectations. Do it different and get started with our career program. We look forward to meeting you!