As a Robotics Support Engineer expert, you will be trained in all required aspects robot network troubleshooting. You will work with cutting edge technology to assist robots deployed at customer sites to ensure continuous robot operations. We are looking for team-oriented individual who love troubleshooting, performing root cause analysis, and providing great customer service.
What will you be doing?
- Constantly monitor robots to assist with robot navigation utilizing remote control tools.
- Document accurate details regarding robot operations on a daily status report.
- Create tickets when issues are encountered and or escalate to a Tier 2 support team member.
- Work with Tier 2 technical support to identify opportunities to streamline robot operation.
- Collaborate with Tier 2 support to ensure customers are kept informed regarding robot status.
- Answer customer support calls and triage when necessary.
- Escalate issues that need resolution to a Tier 2 team member.