As the first dedicated sales resource in the door, you have a unique opportunity to put your stamp on how we do things.
- Minimum two years of direct sales experience.
- A passion for positively impacting the world around you.
- Strong desire to change the way people look at talent development and provide equity in access to the tech economy for diverse/underserved/underrepresented demographics.
- Consistent and verifiable track record of exceeding defined sales quotas.
- Someone who enjoys closing direct sales.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong experience prospecting, qualifying, and closing deals with CIO, CTO, CFO, Talent Acquisition & HR leaders.
- Must be results driven, highly motivated, possess a positive and winning attitude, have a strong team orientation and high integrity.
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent rapport building skills – a personality that is instantly likable.
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook
- Experience with HubSpot a plus.
- Travel as required.
Spectrum Talent Delivery values diversity in the workplace and among our customers. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants on the basis of experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, Spectrum Talent Delivery is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.